Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The story (part three)

Ok here is part three of the story, enjoy:

“So this is the market street, huh?” Asked Pastor Jake. “Yup this is the one and only where we live.” Rosa said back. They turned into a store full of meat and vegetables. “Ok my mom said we need to get some chicken and some kind of vegetable. So you go get the chicken and I will get..um…broccoli.” Instructed Rose “Roger that Miss. Rosabella.” Replied Pastor Jake. Rosa rolled her eyes has she turned into the green vegetable isle. “Roger that Miss. Rosabella” Mimicked some one behind her ‘Thomson’ Thought Rosa. Thomson was the school bully, Rosa had been trying to find a way to make him stop being mean. Rosabella didn’t turn around when she heard him. Instead she just kept in walking to try to find the broccoli. “Hey! I am talking to you!” Yelled Thomson. All of a sudden she felt a push from her back. She turned around swiftly and yelled. “Leave me alone Thomson. I need to get back to shopping”  “Leave me alone Thomson” Thomson mimicked again. Rosa snarled at him and turned around. She put some broccoli in her hand and started to walk away. “I never said I was done with you. I have been planning to ketch you alone.” Said Thomson, “And now look. Here you are all alone in a store shopping for your little family” Rosa started backing away. “You can’t mess with me Thomson I am protected.” “Where is your protector. Invisible?” “Not quite, you know who he is Thomson. The God of Gods. The King of Kings. The Lord is my protector.”  All of a sudden Thomson and his buddies burst out laughing. They started to walk faster toward her, they had smirks on their faces and evil in their eyes. Rosa could go back no more. The isle ended, she pushed back against the wall. “Leave me alone Thomson! GO!” But Thomson and his friends just kept on walking. Then all of a sudden Pastor Jake pushed them away. “Rosabella! Are you okay? Did they hurt you??” Asked Pastor Jake “I’m fine thanks.” Replied Rosa. “Who are those boys?” Asked Pastor Jake.   “They are the school bullies. They mess with all the girls and boys at the school who are smaller than them.” Rosabella replied. “Ok well we better start walking back to the house.” Said Pastor Jake. Rosa and Pastor Jake bought the food and started on the walk back home.
“Wow. Those boys can be mean looking. I am just glad you are ok. A girl your age wouldn’t be able to keep those boys back.” Said Pastor “Yes they are mean. But I am an mk I could of kept them away.” Replied Rosa. “I don’t know about that Rosabella. Mks are not that capable. You should be glad that I was there” Rosa was mad at the Thomson and now she was mad at Pastor Jake. She shoved the broccoli at Pastor Jake and ran the rest of the way home.
She stomped into her room slammed the door. After cooling down Rosa decided to read her daily devotion. Today's was about that some things are only possible with God. Her three verses for the day were: John 15:5, Mathew 19:26, and Philippians 4:13. Right then and now she prayed, “Dear God, I am so sorry I have been ignoring you. I have been trying to accomplish things without you. Please come and help me want I want to accomplish. I want your help Lord, Jesus. In Jesus name, Amen.”
“Welcome to the kids and teen concert!” Pastor Jake and Rosabella said in together. Today Pastor Jake and Rosabella were holding a kids a teen concert in the stadium. It was full like crazy. Rosabella asked help from God and friends and family. The teens and kids split up and had a bible study, did games, and challenges.
It was after the concert and everyone was sitting in the living room. “I have a toast to make. I want to thank Rosabella for making be believe that mks are very important. To mks!” Pastor Jake said “To mks!” Yelled everyone. Rosabella learned that all things need God in it. And Pastor Jake learned that mks can do amazing things.               


Ok well that's the end of the story. Comment and tell me what you thought of it! :) 


2 comments:

  1. That was very good Katelyn! Yes, asking God for help always works! :)

    ReplyDelete