Friday, March 11, 2016

Just Try!

Hey Peeps. I was going to give you a story I wrote but today i just learned a valuable lesson: people get hurt even if you don't know it. Ok so here is the story: (I know this has nothing to do with mks, but i felt like God put this on my heart to share with you guys)

Names of the girls: N and C

Meh: K

The people we said we were: T and L

Two of my friends and i were chatting all together in a group chat (on email) then N messaged me in a private message, she said to play along at what she was talking about. So I did, we told C that there was this magical person she gave us everything, it got into detail. Then C started to get annoyed but N and K didn't really notice it, so we kept on going with the prank. Then she said " I'v got a feeling the you guys are not really N and K." Then N said "Ok you got us. I am T." "Ya I totes believe you" Replied C. "And i am L" K said. "Ya a bunch of people dared us to do this" Said N. It went  long way and finally 'T an L' said "we got to go." Then the  'real' N and K came 'back'. They said hi and stuff, then C asked "If you really N and K then long into fc" (Our school account) She sent us an email asking if T and L had hacked our account. We acted like we didn't know this, finally after a few more emails N finally told her that it was a joke. We thought she would laugh, but no. She messaged us back  and said " N I think you forgot that i am a sensitive person. You guys pranked me double time". She was super mad and sad, she didn't say that she forgave us. I messaged N back in private and we talked about how we didn't know she was going to take it that way. N told me she was crying. N sent an long email to C telling her sorry. So now we don't know even if C wants to chat any more, we now know it will be hard for her to trust us anymore. :(


Ok there you go. Yesh, this has nothing to do with being an mk. Try to concentrate on your friends feeling instead of what you're feeling. Many many people are sensitive like C and N and they might not tell people, try to think what you would do if some one did that to you. Just try.


If your having a hard time because something happened to you or some one did something to you, just remember, that if you have Jesus in your heart, you can look forward to heaven, eternal life. Always good and no hurt feelings. There is time to celebrate and many other happy things to do: all because of God! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment