Monday, March 21, 2016

The story (part 2)

Here is the second part my the story, enjoy: 


Rosa looked at her watch and sighed. “I don’t know if anyone else is going to show up Rosa. We’ve been waiting for an hour already.” Said Rosa’s best friend Linette. “You don’t know that Linette. People might just be running late” Replied Rosa. “I don’t know about that. We said 3 o-clock not 4.” Replied Linette. “Oh I guess you’re right. No is going to show up.” Said Rosa. Linette and Rosa got up and started to clean up the stuff they had gotten out for the bible study. “I am so sorry Rosa. I thought people would show up. Maybe God doesn’t want you to tell what people can do through a bible study.” “It’s Not your fault Linette. Maybe we were too pushy or something.  I just wish-“ Rosa was interrupted by a phone call. “Hello,” Rosa said into the phone, “Yes, uh-huh, oh sorry. Bye.” “Who was that?” Asked Linette. “It was Pastor Paul. He said that his daughter was hoping to see me at the service today.” Replied Rosa. “Did you know there was something going on at church today, Linette? “Not that I can re-. Wait my mom did say that the rest of my family was going to the church after they dropped me off.” Linette replied back. “But who would be preaching besides Pastor Paul?” Asked Rosa. “Pastor Jake” They said together.
Rosa and Linette and tried to do a tea party, a day care and even a dog wash. But nothing had had a good turnout. Rosa wanted to give up so badly. Maybe people were right. Maybe mks can’t do anything big. 

“But mom! I am old enough to go by myself!” Whined Rosa. Mrs. Shmitt had asked Rosa to go to the store to get food for dinner with Pastor Jake. Now Rosa was standing her mom’s bedroom protesting.  “Enough of the whining Rosa. I want you to go with someone, and that someone is Pastor Jake. I am too tired to go, your dad is working, and your sister and brother are gone. Now that is final. Now go and ask Pastor Jake to go with you before I go ask him myself.” Replied Mrs. Shmitt. Knock Knock. “Come in” Said Pastor Jake. “Um Pastor Jake…I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind waling with me to the market. I have to get some food for my mom. And my mom doesn’t want me to go alone.” “Of course. I just thinking of getting up and stretching my legs.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment